All 21 art Reviews

bioshock fan comic book pg10 bioshock fan comic book pg10

I liked it.

Style for your every page was very well done and I liked the setting, and idea. However the plot - in my opinion - was... not-so-good. However As said artistically this is great, and I am looking to see more from you.

Witchcraft Witchcraft

Epic!

Epic setting. Epic witch. Epic monster, with a epic beard. Just plain epic.

Down with sound Down with sound

Nice One!

Great job here; would be perfect for avatar or something.

@Bind: Nope....

Ready for Winter Ready for Winter

Lovely!

Would rant longer here about it's finesse, but summary pretty much sums it up :D

Freedom Freedom

I wish I knew...

...How it would feel to be free.

Good job!

C'est La Vie C'est La Vie

Such is life.

Nice work with this one! Nice detail and style. One question though; what on earth is that light brown thing next to her legs?

Supermoochtastic responds:

It's her tail :)

I suppose that is something I need to work on...! Thank you for the vote!

Cityscape Cityscape

Great!

I love it! I love the color scheme, I love the detail and I love the style. Now I would write here some sophisticated review, but I am not native English speaker, so I can't.

(Imagine the complex and great analysis here :D)

The Stocking Stuffer The Stocking Stuffer

Voted and Favorited!

It is a nice one! Like 'aneranth' said it reminds boogie from Nightmare before christmas. Also I like the christmas-lights on it. Nice Work!

|~A4|

PS. If it was bigger, it would now be my desktop background.

ImpendingRiot responds:

Thanks mate. I may have a larger resolution version, if you shoot me a PM I'd be more than happy to send it your way.

Finale Finale

That look.

This one is very beautiful as most(all) your artwork. I like how her eyes look so real, as if she would really look at me. All the goof to you!

Storm Storm

....

This is one of the best art pieces in Newgrounds that I have seen... Pretty much one of the best art pieces I have seen too. This looks like a black and white picture... I love it!