Tarboy Tarboy

A masterpiece!

A word that describes this perfectly! Amazing job!

Beer Run! Beer Run!

Hilarious!!!

What else I can say??

Music Quest Music Quest

A mastepiece.

Idea behind this is perfect! This is a good way to find new bands you might like or just create a playlist fitting to your mood.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

A great, deep and unique RPG!

Firstly controlling your character was perfect; you could do anything you wanted. No other game has ever allowed you to do this. This one also had a perfect, although a bit complex combat, and very deep and demanding magic system.

I can understand that everyone giving this low score, gave because they were not skilled enough to beat this game, which is not shame, considering how hard this game is.

Vector Rush Vector Rush

Decent game with one serious flaw...

The mouse control works very awkwardly. Perhaps tune it a little or add an way to control with arrows.

When in Doubt, Move like Me. When in Doubt, Move like Me.

Awesum!

I would rant here how good it is, but the title seems to sum it up. Keep up the good work.

mrmcduts responds:

thanks much :P

(Chris) Breathe With Me (Chris) Breathe With Me

A great one!

So beautiful... Around 1 minutes I was afraid that it would be monotonous, but that's when the drums kicked in. A great buildup and even if it was a bit monotonous at the end, you deserve a 5/5 and 10/10. Everything good for you.

|~A4|

Chzz responds:

Yea, I am was afraid it would be monotonous too, so I putted in some drums AND i changed the last accord in the melody to a happy one (creating a invisible but noticeable difference)

Thanks for the review and the 10 :D

Idea 21 (Demo) Idea 21 (Demo)

10/10 5/5

As Doumaa said, make the full song !

Firefreezer responds:

At the moment I have other projects runninĀ“ but I will look back to this one!

Thanks! =)

bioshock fan comic book pg10 bioshock fan comic book pg10

I liked it.

Style for your every page was very well done and I liked the setting, and idea. However the plot - in my opinion - was... not-so-good. However As said artistically this is great, and I am looking to see more from you.

Witchcraft Witchcraft

Epic!

Epic setting. Epic witch. Epic monster, with a epic beard. Just plain epic.

Down with sound Down with sound

Nice One!

Great job here; would be perfect for avatar or something.

@Bind: Nope....